Catholic Schools Week 2017!
“St. Christina…Our Magic Kingdom
Where Dreams Come True!”
Catholic Schools Week 2017
Sunday, January 29th – 10 am Mass/Open House
Monday, January 30th – Parent Appreciation Day
Royal Princess and Prince Charming Day!
Students and teachers may dress up in their Sunday best like young princes and princesses. You may wear your pearls, rhinestones, ties, anything to glamour yourselves up!
Parent Luncheon Schedule
Parents may bring any lunch you and your child would like and eat with your children.
• A-G 10:45 am – 11:15 am
• H-M 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
• N-Z 12:15pm – 12:45 pm
Tuesday, January 31st – Teacher Appreciation Day
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Day!
• Students and teachers may wear their favorite Disney shirt or Mickey or Minnie colors (black, white and /or red) with jeans, nylon pants or uniform pants.
• Teacher Luncheon 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Wednesday, February 1st – Student Appreciation Day
Sleeping Beauty Day!
• Students and teachers may wear their pajamas and robes
• There will be a Bourbon Street special lunch (for those who ordered)
• Preschool Assembly – Interactive puppet show
Thursday, February 2nd – Community Day
•Students and teachers may wear a “goofy” or silly outfit that mismatches and has lots of different colors.
•Bring a joke to school. Each student will create a card in school to be delivered with the next Homebound meals. Their joke will be included on the card.
Friday, February 3rd – Follow Your Dreams
Donald and Daisy Duck Day!
•Students and teachers may wear beach, Hawaiian or blue shirt with jeans, nylon pants or uniform pants
•Students will receive a special treat from FSA
•Assembly – “The Fingerprints Program” encourages kids to find their passion and follow their dreams
“If you can dream it, you can do it”